|Lunar is ready when you are, even though she's got some forms to try out such as Elven Form. |
EDIT: Her name is now Lunar, but her nickname is Alice, I changed her history quite a bit as well as her profile. I hope you all approve of her new name.
Once an Elven...Always an Elven Chapter 11Sense of Foreboding, An unseen Truth.Once an Elven...Always an Elven Chapter 11 by IttyBitty1996
Sora realized he must distract the unknown assailant otherwise he would bring harm to Hibiki.
" Hey! " He called out.
The person turned to him, and raised an eyebrow as he walked over to him slowly.
Apparently, he caught his attention, welp, neither Hibiki or Sora knew that they could catch his attention so easily.
"....." The assailant said nothing, he stood silent, staring at Sora, almost as if waiting for him to say something, anything. His eyes staring at Sora looked nothing more then a void of red, a void of nothingness with the color of blood within.
Before Sora could say anything, an icy, cold fog had entered the room through an open window next to Sora's bed, Sora was surprised he couldn't feel the fog at all, he doesn't feel cold from the fog itself. What kind of fog is this? Why does it not affect him or Hibiki?
She doesn't appear to be shivering from the cold itself or is she seemingly effected by it.
The assailant shivered in the col
There are many who are curious, many who wonder around and about, Curiosity can sometimes be a good trait or a bad trait, for there are some who wishes to help others and bring happiness, yet shall it be best to know who to trust in the future. |
Hello, I am IttyBitty1996, but in real life, my name is Amber, you can call me nicknames based by my user name if you desire, or you can call me Amber.
- I am an 11th grader student in high school who likes to write and draw things, despite being quiet in real life and having a quiet voice, I think a lot of things and have great imagination, if I could put it to use, I could use it to write/edit things, or draw stuff especially in school.
- There are times where I often think about many things and I also think about what to type, I also write stories and work hard on them Like "Once an Elven...Always an Elven."
- If you are ever troubled by something, you can tell me about it, I would try to help those who needed it. If I made an error, let me know and I'll try to fix it.
- I am very curious at times, so there are times where it certainly gets me and there are times where I wonder about things that get me curious.
- Not only do I love to draw, but I also love to write and read books that are of fantasy, from time to time, I think of new ideas that come to my mind and eventually use them, and would try to find ways to use my creativity in a good way.
- Once I make a mistake on DA, or ended up making a mistake from the words without realizing the facts at all, or that I make a mistake while talking with a friend or those watching me, or even make a bad choice and say wrong words, I tend to worry all the time, and worry about it a ton, I may end up asking for a second chance to fix it, but would also try to not to make the same mistake in the future.
- I love my friends very much, although I do commissions on here, I also do requests and try to think of ways to give good presents to my friends should their birthday draw near.
- I am usually a very calm but kind and playful person on Deviant Art, despite being curious and my good traits, I tend to worry alot for not just my friends, but also about their happiness and safety, and very rarely lose my temper on Deviant Art and Facebook, I have pretty much a hard time on life sometimes and I may be unable to think straight as well, I have good traits but I also have bad traits, even so, I shall try hard to be a good girl.
- In art I do mostly Kirby related, but I rarely do add/draw something not related to Kirby fanart such as the Mario and Luigi hats in the Super Mario Bros Gift, or Pokemon, I can't draw Pokemon but I can draw Pokeballs, in writing I can pretty much do puffballs, Pokemon, many things, I can be quite imaginative so I may think of what to draw/write quickly, but it really depends.
Well, it's time to update the page a bit or more. I decided to add some more facts about me, since I felt I needed to show more of my self, I admit that I made mistakes soon after I came to DA, I said a few wrong things and pretty much lost myself a few times too while I was looking back at the past things that happened, to be honest, there were times where I attempted to improve myself, perhaps when I see the chance to improve somethings, I will try.
But if you wish to talk to me, you can go ahead, I don't mind at all, and I won't mind if you note me either, have a good day.
|You don't have to donate if you don't want to, after all, one can be kind to another, and friends help eachother out. Even one point can help me out.|
I will now do both commissions and requests, but the commissions will cost points.
There are those prices for the Commissions. Depending on the difficulty.
- 2 for the Commission
- 1 for each character added
- 1 if color were to be added
Keep in mind that the price for Commissions may also depend on the difficulty, but if there's a commission about a character I don't know of or the design I don't know of either, I may need a pic of those.
I can not only do digital by my computer, for now I can't use Paint Shop Pro 7 for the time being until I get it back onto my computer, but I can still use Gimp and my renewed Paint.
I would also gladly take writing commissions, that is as long as it is NOT anything sexual or too gory, I'm fine, however I had matured some and so I could add slight violence or gore into writing commissions if you desire.
Requests are fine too! Be sure to talk to me about requests/commissions if you desire, I'll be sure to make a journal about it very soon if I have time.
Because school is going to start, I won't be able to work on art as much, since as soon as I get home, I would have to do some chores so I'll likely be real busy until close to 4PM, meaning around that time. Or less, so I may take longer or so I believed. Have a good day.